T-26 Light Tanks
My other class projects
Facebook
My Twitter = Blog_Boss
My Wiki = Dean-Genealogy
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Following this blog
Blogs presented by my classmates
BG's Daily Commute
Cigar Passions
Female Genital Mutilation
genealogy
Having A Safe Day?
Healthy Helper
WD Family and Friends
Work Vent
Useful reference sites
JED The Military Equipment Directory
Panzer Net (in Russian)
RKKA in WW2 - Armchair General
The Russian Battlefield
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(40)
January
(28)
February
(11)
March
(1)
►
2010
(5)
December
(5)
About Me
Blog_Boss
View my complete profile
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
An interesting side note
I found an interesting picture that demonstrates how tank sizes have changed over the years. This will lead into a post I hope to add in this weekend if I can finish them this Friday. Come back again to see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment