Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blog Announcements Results to date

Since starting this blog I have announced it on five (5) newsgroups and sent an email to a Russian web site inviting reviews and comments. So far I have seen two (2) blog entries from outside our class and three (3) newsgroup entries about its content. My next three (3) blog entries will be taken straight from the newsgroup comments. All the newsgroup comments came from one newsgroup: "TOandEs · WW1 , WW2 and Modern TO&Es". I thank the people that have commented and will be researching their recommendations for posting as well.

3 comments:

  1. Nice approach. Glad to hear you are getting hits outside of our class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my students would love to know more about your site. It's amazing all the information you have at the click of a button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary,
    Give them the web page of the blog. I'd be happy to share. Anyone can comment and maybe they might find a key bit of info I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete